Re: [Orgmode] An Org-mode clone for Vim

From: suvayu ali
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] An Org-mode clone for Vim
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2010 17:09:47 -0700

Hi Herbert,

This is an amazing effort! I specially like the # of hidden lines on
the right and the read only headlines when folded. I also felt editing
the tree seemed more fluid in your version of "org-mode". I will let
my vim using friends know about this project. Do post back when you
put the code on some publicly accessible repository.

Hi John,

On 5 November 2010 14:50, John Hendy <address@hidden> wrote:
> But, I highly dislike things like C-c C-[n/p] or C-c C-[f/b] for navigating
> headlines. Your arrow navigation was appealing, perhaps only because I'm not
> as used to these shortcuts as others. I find myself using two finger scroll,
> pg[up/dn] and crtl+[right/left arrow] to move around much more than the
> emacs built-in shortcuts. As I said earlier, though, surely they can be
> changed...  I just haven't.

Maybe this will help you tweak the navigation commands to your needs.
https://github.com/suvayu/.emacs.d/blob/master/lisp/org-mode-settings.el#L81

--
Suvayu