Re: [Orgmode] Re: 7.01 & Xemacs 21.4.22: decompose-region is not known

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: 7.01 & Xemacs 21.4.22: decompose-region is not known
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 13:29:58 +0200

On Oct 25, 2010, at 12:48 PM, Uwe Brauer wrote:

Regarding Re: [Orgmode] Re: 7.01 & Xemacs 21.4.22: decompose- region is not known; Carsten Dominik <address@hidden> adds:

(if  (featurep 'emacs)
(require 'rx))

To  org-freemind
otherwise it *does not* compile

Yes.  I still need to et to fixing org-freemind.el.
Unfortunately, the day has not enough hours.

By fixing you mean that it could compile under Xemacs?

But couldn't you just add

(if  (featurep 'emacs)
(require 'rx))

For the time being so that org could be used under Xemacs
(and you would not receive the corresponding complains :-D )

I have just updated org-freemind in the repository in a way that will hopefully be compatible with Emacs and XEmacs. In particular, I got rid of the rx dependency.

Testing under both Emacs and XEmacs would be highly appreciated.

- Carsten