Re: [Orgmode] Re: Bug: subtree export fails with src block

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Bug: subtree export fails with src block
Date: Mon, 04 Oct 2010 07:48:29 -0600

"Eric Schulte" <address@hidden> writes:

[...]
> "Giovanni Moretti" <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> I'm just starting with Babel and have been puzzled about why one file
>> worked and another didn't.
>>
>> I have been playing in a new file without any headers at all (no lines
>> starting with '*') and while I could execute the code in the buffer,
>> exporting to HTML always failed with:
>>
>>    No such file: c:/org/babel-python-test.org::
>>

> Hmm, it looks like it's trying to find a file with "::" attached to the
> end which is probably the source of the issue.  I wonder if this is a
> windows specific problem?

a-ha,

I just noticed that while my test file "python.org" was exporting w/o
problem, it was opening a "python.org::" buffer in the process, so maybe
the reason this throws errors for you and not for me is just Unix's more
permissive file names.

I've just pushed up a change to the Babel exporter that will only concat
the "::" to the end of a file name, where there is actually a heading to
following it.  Hopefully this will fix the error you described, please
let me know if that is not the case.

Best -- Eric