[Orgmode] Re: [bug] Gnus author in capture templates not working

From: Sébastien Vauban
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: [bug] Gnus author in capture templates not working
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 22:02:40 +0200

Hi Bastien,

Bastien wrote:
> Sébastien Vauban <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> Though I had something in mind, that's effectively not expressed above: I'd
>> like to get that date in the Org format, so that I can use it as a proper
>> Org timestamp in entries:
>>
>> * TODO Answer mail of Bastien
>>   [2010-09-20 Mon 00:13]
>>
>> Would that request be feasible and accepted by you?
>
> You can now use %:org-date for Gnus links on messages. Slight difference
> with your proposal, the output is of the form:
>
> <2010-09-20 Mon 00:13>

Didn't think of the active version. But is it too much asking for the version
I searched for?  Could we name it differently maybe?

Or do you consider that too much of a mess, and useless?

I let you decide. But I would personally consider both as useful, in fact.

Best regards,
  Seb

--
Sébastien Vauban