Re: [Orgmode] org-export-as-html: Wrong type argument: stringp, t

From: Emanuele Santoro
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] org-export-as-html: Wrong type argument: stringp, t
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2010 22:15:13 +0200

On Thu, Sep 09, 2010 at 05:45:46PM +0200, Emanuele Santoro wrote:
>       org-export-as-html: Wrong type argument: stringp, t

Ok, ok.
Thank you all (all?) for the great answers, but I solved by myself.

There was an error in my org-publish-project-alist.

My main project had a wrong :link-home property, which lead to an error
raised when the option was evaluated.

After some debugging, i then fixed setting an appropriate value.

Seems that older emacs versions didn't actually what was the content
of the value..

Ok, bye people :-)
--
Emanuele Santoro