[Orgmode] Gollum

From: Bastien
Subject: [Orgmode] Gollum
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 01:17:41 +0200

Guys,

some exciting news: the Github team just released Gollum, "a simple wiki
system built on top of Git [...]"

Read this:
  http://github.com/github/gollum#readme

And the announcement:
  http://github.com/blog/699-making-github-more-open-git-backed-wikis

Among the list of formats that Gollum supports is, of course, Org-mode.
Seems like Gollum is a win for Worg, as we'll be able to edit Worg both
from our local Emacses and from... the web.

Meaning that we might switch from the left model to the right one:

           Git                      Git
            X                        X
 Emacs ----| |---\ HTML   Emacs ----------- HTML

Does anyone feel like testing Gollum and see how it works?

--
 Bastien