[Orgmode] MobileOrg for Android...issues

From: C64 Whiz
Subject: [Orgmode] MobileOrg for Android...issues
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2010 11:35:43 -0700

Hello All,

I have a Droid and am anxious to use MobileOrg for it.  I have it
installed but it won't sync.  Probably because I require SSL on my
WebDav server and I remember reading there is an SSL sync issue with
Android.  Any news on that?

Also, I selected to store the .org files on my SD card.  Is there a
way I can *manually* copy org files to the SD card (just need a
location really) so that I can at least read/reference them? I don't
have a need to edit/capture at this point, but would like to at least
view them.

Thanks!

--C64Whiz