Re: [Orgmode] Re: MobileOrg for Android...issues

From: Matthew Jones
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: MobileOrg for Android...issues
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2010 11:21:23 -0400

I really like pywebdav, it's what I use on my VPS when utilizing MobileOrg.

73,
Matthew W. Jones (KI4ZIB)
http://matburt.net

On Thu, Aug 5, 2010 at 3:11 AM, Holger Wenzel <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi C64Wiz,

> Also, I selected to store the .org files on my SD card.  Is there a
> way I can *manually* copy org files to the SD card (just need a
> location really) so that I can at least read/reference them? I don't
> have a need to edit/capture at this point, but would like to at least
> view them.

you can always set up your own webdav server.

I briefly used nginx (nginx.org) a full blown web server, there is an
apache module for serving the webdav protocol and there is pywebdav http://code.google.com/p/pywebdav/

Holger