Re: [Orgmode] firefox problem with org-protocol

From: Daniel Martins
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] firefox problem with org-protocol
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 11:56:49 -0300

Daniel

A few weeks ago I had similar problems and gave up of using org-protocol. Could you give us a step-by-step procedure?

Daniel

2010/7/25 Daniel Goldin <address@hidden>
Thanks. Got me almost there. This is the link that solved the problem in the end:

http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/The+protocol+is+not+associated+with+any+program

d.

Excerpts from David Maus's message of Sun Jul 25 09:16:52 -0700 2010:

--
Daniel Goldin
213.926.1960