[Orgmode] Re: Org-mode release 7.01

From: Markus Heller
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Org-mode release 7.01
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 10:15:25 -0700

[snip]

> Thanks, thanks, thanks!
>
> Enjoy!
>
> - Carsten
>
> P.S. If you are trying to find the 7.01 release on the master branch
> in the repository, you will not.  The releases are now on a new branch,
> called "maint", which will contain only commits that are also releases.
> This will make it easier to make minor fixes to a release while
> development
> continues on the master branch.

This might be a bit OT, I apoligize, but how exactly do I get the new
release with git?  I'm new to git, and I've tried the following:

1. Change the branch to maint
2. git pull git://repo.or.cz/org-mode.git maint

All I get is a list of Merge conflicts from the Auto-merging as shown
below.

I must be doing something wrong, it'd be great if one of the git wizards
could help me out :-)

Thanks and cheers, and tons of thanks to Carsten and all contributors!!
Markus

The merge conflicts I get:

>From git://repo.or.cz/org-mode
 * branch            maint      -> FETCH_HEAD
Auto-merging ORGWEBPAGE/index.org
Auto-merging README_DIST
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in README_DIST
Auto-merging doc/org.texi
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in doc/org.texi
Auto-merging doc/orgcard.tex
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in doc/orgcard.tex
Auto-merging lisp/ob-C.el
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in lisp/ob-C.el
Auto-merging lisp/ob-R.el
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in lisp/ob-R.el
Auto-merging lisp/ob-asymptote.el
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in lisp/ob-asymptote.el
Auto-merging lisp/ob-clojure.el
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in lisp/ob-clojure.el
Auto-merging lisp/ob-comint.el
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in lisp/ob-comint.el
Auto-merging lisp/ob-css.el
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in lisp/ob-css.el
Auto-merging lisp/ob-ditaa.el
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in lisp/ob-ditaa.el
Auto-merging lisp/ob-dot.el
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in lisp/ob-dot.el
Auto-merging lisp/ob-emacs-lisp.el
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in lisp/ob-emacs-lisp.el
Auto-merging lisp/ob-eval.el
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in lisp/ob-eval.el
Auto-merging lisp/ob-exp.el
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in lisp/ob-exp.el
Auto-merging lisp/ob-gnuplot.el
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in lisp/ob-gnuplot.el
Auto-merging lisp/ob-haskell.el
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in lisp/ob-haskell.el
Auto-merging lisp/ob-keys.el
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in lisp/ob-keys.el
Auto-merging lisp/ob-latex.el
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in lisp/ob-latex.el
Auto-merging lisp/ob-lob.el
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in lisp/ob-lob.el
Auto-merging lisp/ob-matlab.el
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in lisp/ob-matlab.el
Auto-merging lisp/ob-mscgen.el
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in lisp/ob-mscgen.el
Auto-merging lisp/ob-ocaml.el
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in lisp/ob-ocaml.el
Auto-merging lisp/ob-octave.el
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in lisp/ob-octave.el
Auto-merging lisp/ob-perl.el
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in lisp/ob-perl.el
Auto-merging lisp/ob-python.el
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in lisp/ob-python.el
Auto-merging lisp/ob-ref.el
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in lisp/ob-ref.el
Auto-merging lisp/ob-ruby.el
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in lisp/ob-ruby.el
Auto-merging lisp/ob-sass.el
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in lisp/ob-sass.el
Auto-merging lisp/ob-screen.el
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in lisp/ob-screen.el
Auto-merging lisp/ob-sh.el
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in lisp/ob-sh.el
Auto-merging lisp/ob-sql.el
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in lisp/ob-sql.el
Auto-merging lisp/ob-sqlite.el
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in lisp/ob-sqlite.el
Auto-merging lisp/ob-table.el
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in lisp/ob-table.el
Auto-merging lisp/ob-tangle.el
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in lisp/ob-tangle.el
Auto-merging lisp/ob.el
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in lisp/ob.el
Auto-merging lisp/org-agenda.el
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in lisp/org-agenda.el
Auto-merging lisp/org-archive.el
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in lisp/org-archive.el
Auto-merging lisp/org-ascii.el
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in lisp/org-ascii.el
Auto-merging lisp/org-attach.el
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in lisp/org-attach.el
Auto-merging lisp/org-bbdb.el
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in lisp/org-bbdb.el
Auto-merging lisp/org-beamer.el
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in lisp/org-beamer.el
Auto-merging lisp/org-bibtex.el
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in lisp/org-bibtex.el
Auto-merging lisp/org-capture.el
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in lisp/org-capture.el
Auto-merging lisp/org-clock.el
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in lisp/org-clock.el
Auto-merging lisp/org-colview-xemacs.el
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in lisp/org-colview-xemacs.el
Auto-merging lisp/org-colview.el
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in lisp/org-colview.el
Auto-merging lisp/org-compat.el
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in lisp/org-compat.el
Auto-merging lisp/org-crypt.el
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in lisp/org-crypt.el
Auto-merging lisp/org-ctags.el
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in lisp/org-ctags.el
Auto-merging lisp/org-datetree.el
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in lisp/org-datetree.el
Auto-merging lisp/org-docbook.el
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in lisp/org-docbook.el
Auto-merging lisp/org-docview.el
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in lisp/org-docview.el
Auto-merging lisp/org-entities.el
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in lisp/org-entities.el
Auto-merging lisp/org-exp-blocks.el
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in lisp/org-exp-blocks.el
Auto-merging lisp/org-exp.el
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in lisp/org-exp.el
Auto-merging lisp/org-faces.el
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in lisp/org-faces.el
Auto-merging lisp/org-feed.el
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in lisp/org-feed.el
Auto-merging lisp/org-footnote.el
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in lisp/org-footnote.el
Auto-merging lisp/org-freemind.el
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in lisp/org-freemind.el
Auto-merging lisp/org-gnus.el
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in lisp/org-gnus.el
Auto-merging lisp/org-habit.el
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in lisp/org-habit.el
Auto-merging lisp/org-html.el
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in lisp/org-html.el
Auto-merging lisp/org-icalendar.el
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in lisp/org-icalendar.el
Auto-merging lisp/org-id.el
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in lisp/org-id.el
Auto-merging lisp/org-indent.el
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in lisp/org-indent.el
Auto-merging lisp/org-info.el
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in lisp/org-info.el
Auto-merging lisp/org-inlinetask.el
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in lisp/org-inlinetask.el
Auto-merging lisp/org-irc.el
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in lisp/org-irc.el
Auto-merging lisp/org-jsinfo.el
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in lisp/org-jsinfo.el
Auto-merging lisp/org-latex.el
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in lisp/org-latex.el
Auto-merging lisp/org-list.el
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in lisp/org-list.el
Auto-merging lisp/org-mac-message.el
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in lisp/org-mac-message.el
Auto-merging lisp/org-macs.el
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in lisp/org-macs.el
Auto-merging lisp/org-mew.el
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in lisp/org-mew.el
Auto-merging lisp/org-mhe.el
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in lisp/org-mhe.el
Auto-merging lisp/org-mks.el
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in lisp/org-mks.el
Auto-merging lisp/org-mobile.el
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in lisp/org-mobile.el
Auto-merging lisp/org-mouse.el
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in lisp/org-mouse.el
Auto-merging lisp/org-plot.el
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in lisp/org-plot.el
Auto-merging lisp/org-protocol.el
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in lisp/org-protocol.el
Auto-merging lisp/org-publish.el
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in lisp/org-publish.el
Auto-merging lisp/org-remember.el
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in lisp/org-remember.el
Auto-merging lisp/org-rmail.el
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in lisp/org-rmail.el
Auto-merging lisp/org-src.el
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in lisp/org-src.el
Auto-merging lisp/org-table.el
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in lisp/org-table.el
Auto-merging lisp/org-taskjuggler.el
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in lisp/org-taskjuggler.el
Auto-merging lisp/org-timer.el
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in lisp/org-timer.el
Auto-merging lisp/org-vm.el
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in lisp/org-vm.el
Auto-merging lisp/org-w3m.el
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in lisp/org-w3m.el
Auto-merging lisp/org-wl.el
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in lisp/org-wl.el
Auto-merging lisp/org-xoxo.el
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in lisp/org-xoxo.el
Auto-merging lisp/org.el
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in lisp/org.el
Automatic merge failed; fix conflicts and then commit the result.