Re: [Orgmode] Re: org-capture-last-stored bookmark

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: org-capture-last-stored bookmark
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 14:13:17 +0200

Hi Giles,

On Jul 6, 2010, at 5:44 PM, Giles Chamberlin wrote:

I have fixed this, please verify.

Doesn't seem to work here I'm afraid. I've pulled the latest git which
contains what looks like the correct changeset:

        commit b6305c713c54421257759c38c260f516686f2811
        Author: Carsten Dominik <address@hidden>
        Date:   Tue Jul 6 12:46:12 2010 +0200

            Make sure going to last capture also works after refile

make;sudo make install then restart emacs.

C-c r t brings up a todo template

C-c C-w and refile it from default of refile.org to homers.org

C-x r l to list bookmarks (trimmed output):

   org-capture-last-stored       ~/orgfiles/refile.org
   org-refile-last-stored        ~/orgfiles/homers.org

I was hoping that org-capture-last-stored would point to homers.org.
Quite prepared to believe I've dome something stupid though!

Please pull again and then try again, I hope it works now.

- Carsten