[Orgmode] org-capture-last-stored bookmark

From: Giles Chamberlin
Subject: [Orgmode] org-capture-last-stored bookmark
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 2010 11:14:44 +0100

I've moved over to the new capture interface and wanted to visit a note
I'd just taken.  Because I had closed the note with C-c C-w to refile
it, visiting the bookmark at org-capture-last-stored didn't take me to
the correct note.

I would suggest that org-capture-last-stored should contain the location
of the last note taken regardless of whether it went to the default file or
was refiled on close.

--
Giles