Re: [Orgmode] org-iswitchb documentation

From: Stephen Eglen
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] org-iswitchb documentation
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 09:14:44 +0100

> THe doc string now reads:
>
>   "Use `org-icompleting-read' to prompt for an Org buffer to switch to.
> With a prefix argument, restrict available to files.
> With two prefix arguments, restrict available buffers to agenda files.
>
> This will either use ido or iswitchb for buffer name completion,
> depending on the variables `org-completion-use-iswitchb' and
> `org-completion-use-ido'.  If both are nil, we will still use iswitchb
> for this special application."

Hmmm... this sounds a bit confusing!  why not just have
org-completion-use-ido, and if that is non-nil, we use ido, else we use
iswitchb.  Unless these variables are also used in other contexts (which
I doubt)?

how about changing the 2nd para to:

  This will use iswitchb for buffer name completion, unless
  `org-completion-use-ido' is non-nil, to select ido completion

Stephen