Re: [Orgmode] New implementation of the Org remember process ready for

From: Puneeth
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] New implementation of the Org remember process ready for comments and testing
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 14:34:29 +0530

On Wed, Jun 23, 2010 at 10:01 AM, Carsten Dominik
<address@hidden> wrote:

[..]
>> 1) tab completion on tags (
>> I have a couple of templates using ^g and ^G and they worked well with
>> org-remember, but don't work with org-capture. I hope I'm not missing
>> something here.
>
> I just tried - this is working well for me.

I think this has got something to do with org-directory, though I'm not sure.

My current set-up is enclosed below. Tab completion for tags (in all
agenda files) shows only the tags present in the worg-todo file, not
the ones in the notes file.

(setq org-directory "/data/life-in-plain-text/")

(custom-set-variables
 '(org-agenda-files (quote ("/data/life-in-plain-text/notes.org"
"~/Worg/worg-todo.org"))))

(setq org-capture-templates
      '(("t" "task" entry
        (file+headline "notes.org" "Refile")