Re: [Orgmode] New implementation of the Org remember process ready for

From: Puneeth
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] New implementation of the Org remember process ready for comments and testing
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 09:31:10 +0530

Hi,

On Tue, Jun 22, 2010 at 6:06 PM, Carsten Dominik
<address@hidden> wrote:
>            New implementation of the Org remember process
>            ==============================================
[..]
> None of what I describe is set in stone yet - let me know if you have
> comments, change requests or other ideas.

I like the new capture process. All of it works well, except for

1) tab completion on tags (
I have a couple of templates using ^g and ^G and they worked well with
org-remember, but don't work with org-capture. I hope I'm not missing
something here.

2) I have not been able to abort a capture. undo doesn't seem to be
working. It says "undo-more: Changes to be undone are outside visible
portion of buffer".  I think I'm doing something wrong here. Can
someone tell me how to abort a capture?

Thanks,
Puneeth