Re: [Orgmode] Lazy project definitions

From: Bernt Hansen
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Lazy project definitions
Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 07:28:56 -0400

This works:

 ("p" "Projects" tags-todo "LEVEL=2/!-DONE-CANCELLED"
  ((org-agenda-skip-function
    '(org-agenda-skip-subtree-if 'notregexp "^\\*\\{3,\\}"))))
 ("o" "Other (non-project tasks)" tags "LEVEL=2/!-DONE-CANCELLED"
  ((org-agenda-skip-function
    '(org-agenda-skip-subtree-if 'regexp "^\\*\\{3,\\}"))))

Awesome!

Thanks Carsten!

-Bernt