[Orgmode] Bug in Agenda mode?

From: J. David Boyd
Subject: [Orgmode] Bug in Agenda mode?
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 10:51:39 -0400

If I do a C-a a, I see my weekly agenda, starting 'today'.

Then I can hit 'd', and see today laid out better.   Back to 'w', and I
see the weekly agenda again.

I can scroll down to tomorrow, hit 'd', and see tomorrow.  But when I
hit 'w', I'm back to the week view, but now it starts on tomorrow, and
not today.

And if I scroll down two days, and hit 'd', then 'w' to come back to the
week view, I'm misplaced forward 2 days.

Is this a bug, or 'just the way it works'.  I'd never noticed before,
but I don't think I had actually tried that.

I'm using the (release_6.34c.149.gf0f5.dirty) version of org.