Re: [Orgmode] footnote export fails if footnote indented

From: Dan Davison
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] footnote export fails if footnote indented
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 14:38:45 -0400

Samuel Wales <address@hidden> writes:

> Here are 2 test cases for footnotes.  Perhaps they can be put in a
> test directory somewhere if they are useful.

Hi Samuel,

Thanks. You have obviously thought about this a lot more carefully than
me. Is there any chance you could run your test files with Carsten's
patch, with the footnote definitions tab indented away from the left
margin, and report on whether the patch introduces any new problems? I
did quickly try exporting your file but I wasn't sure how to interpret
the output.

Dan