Re: [Orgmode] orgcard.txt in Makefile

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] orgcard.txt in Makefile
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 08:19:28 +0200

On Apr 12, 2010, at 6:56 PM, Nathan Neff wrote:

Hello,

I'd like to use the orgcard.txt file that's included in the org-mode source. I like being able to search through a text file for relevant keyboard shortcuts.

It doesn't seem like it's been updated since org version 6.10.

I tried running make doc, but I don't think that orgcard.txt is generated in the "make doc" task.

Is orgcard.txt generated from orgcard.tex? If so, can anyone tell me how
to do it?

This file has been created by hand.  To update it, print the PDF
file and just compare line by line - the changes are probaby
limited.  If you update it, please send it to me so that I can
replace the outdated version.

Thanks!

- Carsten