[Orgmode] orgcard.txt in Makefile

From: Nathan Neff
Subject: [Orgmode] orgcard.txt in Makefile
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 11:56:58 -0500

Hello,

I'd like to use the orgcard.txt file that's included in the org-mode source.
I like being able to search through a text file for relevant keyboard shortcuts.

It doesn't seem like it's been updated since org version 6.10.

I tried running make doc, but I don't think that orgcard.txt is generated in the "make doc" task.

Is orgcard.txt generated from orgcard.tex?  If so, can anyone tell me how
to do it?

Thanks,
--Nate