[Orgmode] [BUG] revering agenda files

From: Łukasz Stelmach
Subject: [Orgmode] [BUG] revering agenda files
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 21:31:43 +0200

Hello.

I'm not quite sure it is bug indeed but org-mode stops working as usual
when you change the agenda files behind the scenes. I sometimes do it
because I use org-mode on several machines and I keep my files
synchronised with git. Since git-vc.el doesn't provide interface for
git's push pull commands I have to invoke them from outside of Emacs.
When it happens that pull operation alters one of agenda files then:

1. When I ask to rebuild agenda I receive a question

       todo.org changed on disk; really edit the buffer? (y, n, r or C-h)

   one file each time. The question is quite reasonable but it should
   pop up for every altered file upon the first attempt to rebuild
   agenda.

2. Every time I move cursor up or down I get

       if: Wrong type argument: stringp, nil

   when I click a heading, nothing happens and when i press RET on it

       let*: Wrong type argument: integer-or-marker-p, nil

   It stops after few rebuilds. "Few" means the number of updated files.

--
Miłego dnia,
Łukasz Stelmach