Re: [Orgmode] [OT] Re: Org mode and emacs email

From: Geralt
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] [OT] Re: Org mode and emacs email
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 11:29:13 +0200

Hi,

On Wed, Mar 31, 2010 at 3:38 AM, Jonathan Creekmore
<address@hidden> wrote:

> Geralt,
> You could try ignoring the inbox folder and just pay attention to the All
> Mail folder. That should accomplish the same thing. Otherwise, you could try
> setting up a virtual folder that contains Inbox and Sent Items.

I've mixed something up, my sent mail is, of course, in a folder
called Sent Mail, or [Google Mail].Sent Mail to be more precise. I'm
using Gmail's labeling system (over IMAP they look like folders), so
I'm not sure if I can still set up some kind of virtual folder(s) that
combine the sent mail and the original folder in question. And I guess
I would have to do that for every folder I'm currently using and will
use in the future, but I think that's ok, most oft my labels store
read-only traffic most of the time :-)

And thanks for the hint(s), looks like nnvirtual groups for combining
groups is what I want :-)

Geralt.