[Orgmode] [babel] tangle creates different filename than it used to

From: Martin G. Skjæveland
Subject: [Orgmode] [babel] tangle creates different filename than it used to
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 17:41:42 +0100

Hi,

running tangle with the following values

  #+begin_src xml :tangle test.rdf
  #+end_src

used to create a file called test.rdf. However, after a fresh git pull today this now tangles to the file test.rdf.xml, which is not what I want.

I think I could add rdf as a language babel would understand but interpret as xml with something like

  (add-to-list 'org-babel-tangle-langs '("rdf" "xml" nil t))

and rewrite the block to

  #+begin_src rdf :tangle test
  #+end_src

, but then it complains that there is no rdf-mode. How can I best solve this?

Thanks!

Martin