[Orgmode] org-feed with Remember the Milk (RTM)

From: Keith Mantell
Subject: [Orgmode] org-feed with Remember the Milk (RTM)
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 13:55:24 +0000

Hi,

My first excursion into the wonderful world of org-feed is to get my to-dos from RTM.  Has anyone tried this before?

It is not finding any new items for me.  The file and header are created just fine.  The userid/passwd challenge was fine.  No drawers appear though.

Here are the messages:

Contacting host: www.rememberthemilk.com:443
Opening TLS connection to `www.rememberthemilk.com'...
Opening TLS connection with `gnutls-cli -p 443 www.rememberthemilk.com'...done
Opening TLS connection to `www.rememberthemilk.com'...done
Reading [application/atom+xml]... 2k of 2k (100%)
Reading... done.
No new items in feed RTM
No new entries from 1 feed

In .emacs:

(setq org-feed-alist
      '(("RTM"
         "https://www.rememberthemilk.com/atom/keith.mantell/847602/"
         "~/feeds.org" "RTM Entries")))

I am using org-mode 6.34c under Ubuntu 9.10, Emacs 23.1.1

Is there a simpler feed which is known to work that I can try my setup on to identify whether this is RTM specific or not?

Any pointer welcomed.

Thanks,
Keith