[Orgmode] Emacs bindings for remember the milk (work in progress)

From: Friedrich Delgado Friedrichs
Subject: [Orgmode] Emacs bindings for remember the milk (work in progress)
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 15:08:41 +0100

Hi!

Since someone just asked about remember the milk sync, I thought I
could post my remember the milk bindings for emacs. This is still
pretty much raw and it's far from usable for org-mode. The next step
would be to devise a way to map org-mode todos onto remember the milk
and come up with an algorithm for synchronisation (both ways).

But I'd appreciate some feedback and/or hacks from you, so fire away
:)

Kind regards
     Friedel
--