Re: [Orgmode] Isolate export parameters in file from currently exporting

From: Giovanni Ridolfi
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Isolate export parameters in file from currently exporting subtree
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 10:43:24 +0100

"Alan E. Davis" <address@hidden> writes:

> In one large file, I would like to keep a large number of individual
> subtrees,  each for independent export to LaTeX.
> Is it possible to isolate the extra parameters needed for a subtree
> isolated from the rest of the file?

Answer:
***** procedure 3
:PROPERTIES:
:EXPORT_FILE_NAME: STA.html
:EXPORT_TITLE: Procedure 3
:EXPORT_OPTIONS: H:4 toc:nil
:END:
****** here begins
Reference (Org-manual) :
   When exporting only a single subtree by selecting it with `C-c @'
before calling an export command, the subtree can overrule some of the
file's export settings with properties `EXPORT_FILE_NAME',
`EXPORT_TITLE', `EXPORT_TEXT', `EXPORT_AUTHOR', `EXPORT_DATE', and
`EXPORT_OPTIONS'.

Many thanks to Carsten who invested a lot of time
writing the fine manual.

Giovanni