[Orgmode] Isolate export parameters in file from currently exporting sub

From: Alan E. Davis
Subject: [Orgmode] Isolate export parameters in file from currently exporting subtree
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 18:15:42 +1000

In one large file, I would like to keep a large number of individual subtrees, each for independent export to LaTeX.  Is it possible to isolate the extra parameters needed for a subtree isolated from the rest of the file?

For example:
* Handouts
** Plants
#+TITLE: 125 General Principles of Plant Reproduction
#+AUTHOR:
#+DATE:
#+LaTeX_HEADER: \usepackage{fullpage}

I will have to either archive each subtree or delete these parameters if they are not to influence the export of another subtree.

I am thinking about Selective Export.  To make things simpler, can I put these items into a property drawer?

Thank you once again for Org-Mode.  In the last many, many months I have become more and more dependent upon Org Mode for a diverse range of work.

Alan Davis