[Orgmode] Clock logging -- possible to include seconds?

From: Bill Powell
Subject: [Orgmode] Clock logging -- possible to include seconds?
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 10:16:05 -0500

Hi folks,

Thanks again to y'all for org-mode. Here's a quick question: how hard
would it be to include seconds in the clock logging? It may sound like
a silly request, but I often have to work on two or three billable
different projects in a day, sometimes switching back and forth
between them. When you add up all those intervals for an invoice
covering a month or more, counting those half and quarter
minutes might add up to an additional hour or so of billable time.

It's possible I'm just misunderstanding the org-mode algorithm, and
that its rounding turns out to be almost as accurate over the long
haul. Plus, many people expect to be billed by the half hour anyhow.
But I time various projects for myself, too, so this is really an
interest for my own work. What do you all think?

Bill Powell