[Orgmode] Org mode and Collaboration with others.

From: Tim O'Callaghan
Subject: [Orgmode] Org mode and Collaboration with others.
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2009 15:25:22 +0100

Hi org (ab)users

This is a kind of follow up to an earlier thread, because i think
there is some value in kicking off a discussion.

I have suspicions that org-mode is essentially a solitary habit. I've
done a quick search in the manual or FAQ about how you might share
your org habit with others, but nothing seems to exist.

So i thought I'd ask the users how they spread their org around. I'm
looking for ideas that are not the "fire and forget" publishing of
your org todo's method. I mean a method that you can meaningfully
involve others, even if the involvement is synced through an external
collaboration tool.

Anyone?

Tim.