[Orgmode] [babel] features request for Emacs Initialization

From: bluedian
Subject: [Orgmode] [babel] features request for Emacs Initialization
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2009 08:19:22 +0000 (UTC)

Hi,

Thanks for org-babel, my configuration file are now in org form and it's pretty
easy to manage and document them. I was looking for that kind of things since a
long time !

I will find interesting to have two more things (perhaps it's already there) :

1) When the org configuration file aren't changed, a way to automatically load
their tangled version (bytecompiled ?) in order to improve the initialization
time of Emacs.

2) When in debugging mode (a variable, like "stater-kit-org-babel-debug-lisp put
to t), could a trace be generated by the tangling process in order to trace the
execution of the configuration file (simple trace like the generation of a
message at the start and end of each emacs lisp block). That could be a good
help for rapidly finding an error.

For instance, the code block :
  #+srcname: Name_Code_Block
  #+begin_src emacs-lisp