[Orgmode] Re: Bug in table formula editor?

From: andrea
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Bug in table formula editor?
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 10:08:55 +0100

> On Nov 22, 2009, at 2:46 PM, andrea Crotti wrote:
> Unfortunately we do not have a way to define row
> formulas.....  You need to copy and page the formula, like
> in a normal speadsheet....
>
> - Carsten

Ok no problem, but what is then
$P..$Q?
If I name the columns and apply a formula to this don't I stil obtain
what I wanted?

And another thing if I insert invalid formulas in the formula editor
why do they just get droppepd without even a warning of the mistake?

I wrote them a few times before understanding they were wrong..

Anyway it's *MUCH MORE* than a normal spreadsheet!