Re: [Orgmode] Re: Bug in table formula editor?

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Bug in table formula editor?
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 23:37:38 +0100

On Nov 22, 2009, at 2:46 PM, andrea Crotti wrote:

Andreas Burtzlaff <andy13 <at> gmx.net> writes:

I cannot reproduce this with Emacs 23.1.1 and org-6.33trans
release_6.33f.30.g011f.
If Emacs hangs completely it might be a bug in the Emacs core rather
then org-mode.

I don't know what's the problem but it does it on both
osx and linux with emacs 23.1.50...

@1

so your full formula would look like:

'(check_file (concat "prob_" A& "." (downcase @1)))

Ok thanks a lot, but I'm not able to define it over many columns..
I tried with
C&..F& =
but it doesn't keep the formula, is that wrong?

Unfortunately we do not have a way to define row
formulas.....  You need to copy and page the formula, like
in a normal speadsheet....

- Carsten