[Orgmode] Re: Patch: org-reload changes default-directory

From: Sebastian Rose
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Patch: org-reload changes default-directory
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 10:59:03 +0100

> Hi Sebastian,
>
> excellent catch, thank you very much!  This was one difficult
> to trace bug.

It wasn't difficult, once I noticed _when_ it showed up. I noticed that
something was wrong since several weeks. But I never new what exactly
the action was that triggered the misbehavior.

This was one of the things that make people think their computers have
some subtle kind of personality :-D

  Sebastian