[Orgmode] LaTeX export not possible when case-fold-search is set to nil

From: Alex Speed Kjeldsen
Subject: [Orgmode] LaTeX export not possible when case-fold-search is set to nil
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 10:49:55 +0100

I use emacs 23 and org-mode from the git repository. I think there is
a bug related to the variable case-fold-search. When it is set to nil,
which it is in my .emacs, I cannot export to LaTeX. If I do not set it
to nil, everything works. Is there a way to fix this?

PS: This presumable bug is also present in the latest stable release.

Best regards
Alex