Re: [Orgmode] Is there a prominent place to announce user-interface chan

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Is there a prominent place to announce user-interface changes ?
Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2009 07:40:03 +0100

Hi Torsten,

I do not think that such a chapter belongs into the manual.

The way I am doing this is writing release notes at

   http://orgmode.org/Changes.php

Whenever a change occurs that is of the character you describe, the
release notes contain "Inconsistent changes" as the first section and
highlight this change.

As for changes in the git repo between the releases, the only way to
protect yourself here is to read the mailing list, or the git logs
after pulling.

HTH

- Carsten