Re: [Orgmode] integration between Org, remember, and Mutt

From: Stefano Zacchiroli
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] integration between Org, remember, and Mutt
Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2009 17:14:14 +0100

On Sun, Nov 01, 2009 at 04:23:35PM +0100, Friedrich Delgado Friedrichs wrote:
> I use something similar, but I wasn't aware that adding link types to
> org is that simple. Thanks! ;)

You're more than welcome.
Since we are at least 2 needing this kind of stuff :-) , if you have any
suggestion about where to document this let me know. I'll blog about it
in the next few days, but having it somewhere Org-mode-related (maybe
Word?) would be probably better.

> Stefano Zacchiroli schrieb:
> > Those mails are indexed by mu (http://code.google.com/p/mu0/), an
> > alternative to mairix and nmzmail that I find more convenient. Just in
> > case you wonder, mail indexes are updated regularly with the following
> > cron entry (which takes just a few seconds, usually):
>
> This is off-topic, but mu strikes as quite similar to mairix. What do
> you find more convenient about it?

Given that would be off-topic, I'll just give you a pointer to a blog
post of mine where I've recently explained my choice (considering
nmzmail as well):
http://upsilon.cc/~zack/blog/posts/2009/10/mail_indexing_for_mutt/

Cheers.

address@hidden,pps.jussieu.fr,debian.org} -<>- http://upsilon.cc/zack/