Re: [Orgmode] integration between Org, remember, and Mutt

From: Stefano Zacchiroli
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] integration between Org, remember, and Mutt
Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2009 18:41:55 +0100

On Sun, Nov 01, 2009 at 05:54:30PM +0100, Friedrich Delgado Friedrichs wrote:
> I think if and when we or one of us finds a good and scalable
> solution, Worg would be the appropriate place.
>
> But this is an unfinished project for me and for the moment just
> keeping track of some mail threads and pointers is sufficient. I don't
> feel the need to perfect this at the moment, as my current hack works
> sufficiently well for me.

Fair enough.
However, to go forward, we need to establish some kind of goal.

In particular, what do you consider lacking in the solution I proposed?
Similarly, what your solution has that mine lacks? I believe it is time
to find a merger between the various available solutions ...

Cheers.

address@hidden,pps.jussieu.fr,debian.org} -<>- http://upsilon.cc/zack/