Re: [Orgmode] Corrupt lists in HTML if within footnotes

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Corrupt lists in HTML if within footnotes
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 13:46:20 +0200

Hi Daniel,

unfortunately, I do not see an easy way to fix this. My recommendation is to not use itemized lists in footnotes.

- Carsten

On Oct 5, 2009, at 10:59 AM, Daniel Clemente wrote:

Bug report+testcase

Hi, I found a bug related to lists within footnotes [1]. org-mode from
git (release_6.31.27.g407b).

[1] To reproduce it:
- open this test case
- C-c C-e b
- notice that this list doesn't appear under the „footnotes“ section,
but *mixed with the „end list“ at the end*

Note that LaTeX export works well; HTML doesn't.

End list:
- first (1/3)
- middle (2/3)
- last (3/3)