Re: [Orgmode] Re: short way to insert source tag in org mode?

From: Stephan Schmitt
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: short way to insert source tag in org mode?
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 09:15:37 +0200

Hi Water Lin,           (no with reply to all, sorry for double posting, Lin)

did you try the workaround mentioned here:
http://orgmode.org/worg/org-faq.php#YASnippet

Greetings,
        Stephan

Water Lin wrote:
> Nick Dokos <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> Water Lin <address@hidden> wrote:

>>> I am using YASnippets according to your suggestion. But my YASnippet
>>> works in other modes like Perl, but just doesn't work in org-mode.
>>>
>>> I have already added file "org-mode/block" under folder
>>> "snippets\text-mode".
>>> But while I type block and press TAB in org-mode, nothing happens. I
>>> think the org must be use the TAB key for special work.
>>>
>>> Is it true?
>>>
>> Using Bernt's setup, I can get the block expanded using C-i, but the <tab>
>> key itself is bound to org-cycle. When I say
>>
>>     C-h c <tab>
>>
>> emacs says "<tab>", whereas if I say
>>
>>     C-h c C-i
>>
>> emacs says "TAB". In an emacs without yasnippets, otoh,
>>
>>     C-h c <tab>
>>
>> says "TAB (translated from <tab>". This is all under X of course: I suspect
>> that on a console, things would be simpler.
>>
>> HTH,
>> Nick
>>

> Yes, thanks, it works.
>
> Water Lin

Stephan Schmitt

Neural Information Processing Group
Fac. IV - Electrical Engineering
        & Computer Science
Berlin University of Technology

Office: +49 30 - 314 24 158
Mobile: +49 179 - 593 84 48
Email:
  echo 'drmabuse at cs x tu-berlin x de' \