Re: [Orgmode] Re: short way to insert source tag in org mode?

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: short way to insert source tag in org mode?
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 11:25:15 +0200

On Sep 27, 2009, at 7:28 PM, Matt Lundin wrote:

Water Lin <address@hidden> writes:

While I am using org to publish my source code, I include my code in
following way:

#+BEGIN_SRC emacs-lisp
some emacs-lisp code
#+END_SRC

Everytime I copy the begin and the end tag which is

#+BEGIN_SRC emacs-lisp

and

#+END_SRC

to my org file.

I want to find a way to inset them handly. Is there a key binding for
this?

It's an experimental feature, but I use "<s" for this. And "<l" for
latex, "<h" for html, etc. (I certainly do hope that this becomes an
official feature at some point.)

I guess it is not going away - just needs some documentation....
I'll accept a patch!

- Carsten

See the variable org-structure-template-alist.

- Matt