Re: [Orgmode] Problem with LaTeX snippets preview

From: Nick Dokos
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Problem with LaTeX snippets preview
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 12:46:09 -0400

Paul Burkander <address@hidden> wrote:

> It doesn't seem nice that my thread was hijacked.

Sorry - that's indeed annoying when you are left to fend for yourself,
while we all go in a different direction.

> Anyway, I solved my original problem, which as you might recall was
> that I got an empty box when I tried to preview.
>
> I installed texlive-latex-extras.  It has since worked.  If that
> package is needed, it would be helpful to have it noted in the
> documentation.

Do you know what in texlive-latex-extra fixes the problem? It might
merit a mention in the org docs, but not everybody uses Debian/Ubuntu, so
a more specific reference might be more useful.

Thanks,
Nick