Re: [Orgmode] memory management in orgmode (supermemo)

From: Pere Quintana Seguí
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] memory management in orgmode (supermemo)
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 16:36:12 +0200

En/na Darlan Cavalcante Moreira ha escrit:
> I use Anki myself and it really is an excellent piece of work. It even
> synchronizes among the different computers that I use. If there was some way
> exchange information between Emacs and Anki it would be better than
> reimplementing supermemo algorithm in org-mode IMHO.
>
> Unfortunately, I don't think there is a d-bus interface for Anki.

That would be a good idea.

The other thing that supermemo implements is incremental reading
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incremental_reading

I don't know much about it, as apparently only supermemo implemented it.
But I guess it would be also well adapted to org-mode.

Did you ever try it? Do you think it would be a nice addition to org-mode?

--
http://pere.quintanasegui.com