Re: [Orgmode] memory management in orgmode (supermemo)

From: Russell Adams
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] memory management in orgmode (supermemo)
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 06:31:00 -0500

That article looks very interesting. Given the outline format and
scheduling in Org it would be conceptually simple to accomplish what
they describe.

The portion that would require new code would be a "dispatcher" to
tally which items to view based on an aging property, and to update
that afterward. Though it could use the agenda, you still have to
calculate the next viewing period based on their projection of memory
duration using the number of views and the last viewed date.

Is there someplace that the algorithm is fully documented?