Re: [Orgmode] org-export-as-freemind writes *.mm files that freemind (0.

From: Friedrich Delgado Friedrichs
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] org-export-as-freemind writes *.mm files that freemind (0.8.1) cannot read
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2009 12:41:43 +0200

Hi!

Carsten Dominik schrieb:
> http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/FreeMind
---Zitatende---

Interesting. I was talking about the org-freemind package in the
contrib dir of org. The emacswiki page talks about a completely
different library.

To make this one work, I have to convert my org file to oddeven levels
(since it checks if the level step is > 1), but then I can just open
the resulting freemind file with freemind 0.9.0~rc4 (from the
experimental branch of the debian repository).

So: Yay! Thanks! ;)

Maybe it would be worth considering to add this to the org-mode
documentation. Since it's already part of nxhtml it would probably be
useless to add it to org's contrib dir.

--
        Friedrich Delgado Friedrichs <address@hidden>
                             TauPan on Ircnet and Freenode ;)