Re: [Orgmode] org-export-as-freemind writes *.mm files that freemind (0.

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] org-export-as-freemind writes *.mm files that freemind (0.8.1) cannot read
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 18:17:23 +0100

Hi

is there any kind of consensus about which of the two freemind exporters
is better?  Marco Vezzoli's is the one included with Org currently.
The other one is by Lennart.

Would anyone like to make a comparison?

Thanks

- Carsten

On Sep 20, 2009, at 9:13 AM, Daniel Martins wrote:

One more vore for integration

I use FreeMind with my non-Emacs post-graduate students before thay
write anything with pretty good results.

Daniel

PS I am considering Emacs as a requisite to be a post-graduate student!