Re: [Orgmode] Custom agenda question

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Custom agenda question
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 14:28:02 +0200

On Aug 26, 2009, at 2:04 PM, Daniel Clemente wrote:

El dl, ago 24 2009 a les 20:03, Carsten Dominik va escriure:

Please get the latest version and press `E' in the agenda to
toggle the display of a small amount (see variable
`org-agenda-entry-text-maxlines') of text from the entry in
the agenda.

I value this because I have some trees like:

**** a big bug: The file id "None" is not present in the tree <Inventory object…
***** TODO try to reproduce
***** fix it

And the TODO would show in the agenda as just „try to reproduce“, which isn't enough context as to remember what is it about.
 Now with 1 key I can get rid of the confusion; thanks.

I saw something strange: Emacs seems to beep with each C-n on that view. Not with C-p.

The following (ding) is being run on next-line due to the condition end-of-buffer, I don't know why:

   (if (interactive-p)
        (condition-case nil
            (line-move arg nil nil try-vscroll)
          ((beginning-of-buffer end-of-buffer) (ding)))
     (line-move arg nil nil try-vscroll)))
 nil)

The call was:
(line-move 1 nil nil 1)

Interesting.  But I cannot reproduce it.

- Carsten