[Orgmode] Accidentally holding down LEFT arrow in Agenda

From: Richard Lewis
Subject: [Orgmode] Accidentally holding down LEFT arrow in Agenda
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2009 19:45:43 +0100

Hi there,

This is sort of a bug query. Occasionally, I accidentally hold down
the LEFT cursor key in Agenda mode, hoping to move the cursor left,
but forgetting that it actually moves to next week.

This is sort of a nuisance because it renders every week I've
accidentally requested (I think) and takes ages.

I know the best solution is for me to be more careful, but I wonder if
any alterations could be made to (org-agenda-later) (possibly) to
detect multiple calls or something?

Best,
Richard