[Orgmode] Making an org file more readable

From: PT
Subject: [Orgmode] Making an org file more readable
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 05:30:21 +0000 (UTC)

My main gripe with org is that the appearance is too
crowded. Even if the header lines have different colors the
individual projects and sections I keep in the file have no visual
separation between them. For example, sometimes I'd like to add
empty lines after a header, so there is some visual space before
the next header begins. The problem is the empty lines at the end
of the content are folded too when the content is folded.

I know it's more of an outline issue than an org issue, but I ask
here nevertheless: did anyone find a good way to separate the
headers from each other in a big org file visually, so it is more
readable?