Re: [Orgmode] Re: orgmode opening source file from agenda when marking a

From: John Rakestraw
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: orgmode opening source file from agenda when marking as done
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 16:18:34 -0400

Hi Michael --

> On Aug 17,2009, at 12:31 PM, Samuel Wales wrote:
>
> > A long shot: check the value of your after todo state change hook.
>
> Sorry. Noob still. What does that mean?
>
> -- M

I agree that this is a long shot, but I think he was suggesting that
you check the "org-after-todo-state-change-hook" to see if it's been
changed from the default, which is nil.

You can check this in emacs this way --

C-h v org-after-todo-state-change-hook <enter>

When I do this in my emacs session I get this:

**
org-after-todo-state-change-hook is a variable defined in `org.el'.
Its value is nil

Documentation:
Hook which is run after the state of a TODO item was changed.
The new state (a string with a TODO keyword, or nil) is available in the
Lisp variable `state'.

You can customize this variable.
**

The question is whether you also get "Its value is nil"

--John

--
John Rakestraw