[Orgmode] Thank you, Carsten, others (was: Refile error - Kill is not a

From: Michael Gilbert
Subject: [Orgmode] Thank you, Carsten, others (was: Refile error - Kill is not a (set of) trees)
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2009 15:04:15 -0700

On Aug 15,2009, at 9:15 AM, Carsten Dominik wrote:

Hi Michael, hi Stefan,

I have now finally been able to reproduce this problem.  It is
a bug in Aquamacs 2.0. Could one of you please propagate this
issue to the Aquamacs maintainer?

<snip>

Thank you for your patience and persistence, Carsten. Looks like Stefan passed this on the the Aquamacs list. I might make a little donation (I can't contribute code, which is what they want) over there to see if I can bring attention to this issue, but I hope that knowing they have broken org-mode and other things might matter. We will see.

Thank you, again.

-- Michael

Michael C. Gilbert -- address@hidden

   The Gilbert Center -- http://gilbert.org
   Nonprofit Online News -- http://nonprofitnews.org

       "There can be no joy of life without joy of work." -- Aquinas